Board Tracker Handlebars, WTB?

GoldenMotor.com

supercub

Nov 1, 2012
New London, CT
I have been looking for a traditional board track handlebar with no rise, it's just a C- shape real straight and clean. Where are you guys buying them, I have seen them on bikes on the site.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
No problem, if you like the Nitto ones I may have the previous ones I used still hanging around and could sell em to you if you would be interested. I painted them black but I believe the paint would strip off easily. I'd sell em for $30 including shipping if you are interested. Just let me know and I'll see if I still have them.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I have a pair of the Voodoo Scorchers also listed through universalcycles.com, they have a slight flair and not so much like a "D" shape more like the old Harleys.

Attachments

Last edited:

supercub

Nov 1, 2012
New London, CT
The real name is a Prominade handlebar. Found cheapest so far- $47.00 on Amazon. They look really cool set at about a 45 deg. angle and I like riding tucked down.

Attachments

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
The real name is a Prominade handlebar. Found cheapest so far- $47.00 on Amazon. They look really cool set at about a 45 deg. angle and I like riding tucked down.
Just make sure there is enough room for your controls before the bend starts.I had that problem :-||

supercub

Nov 1, 2012
New London, CT
Yeah I did too, I have old Honda Dream perches on a 3-speed handlebar and it's tight. I cut down the throttle tube and made grips out of old couch lather wrapped around the bar ends. I had some old bar weights from a street bike that I put on the end to get some more length out of the bar.
For this new bike I am building, I have a set of old Raleigh motorbike levers and one has a thumb lever that will be my throttle and I can use a set of real vintage bicycle grips I have.

Attachments