I much needed shout out....

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, but if not I know the great mods we have here will put it in it's rightful place.

I just wanted to let people who may not know that Pirate Cycles is back in the saddle, after a serious bout with a severe injury that really got them down for a good while, they have now regrouped and are running on all cylinders again as they get things rebuilt and all lined out again, I just wanted to say this because we have several great vendors here on the forum that do an excellent job and I have tried to support most of them as I can when I can, Pirate was one of the first that I ordered a few odd parts from when I got into this great hobby, and as many of us know they hit a bump in the road and had a bad run of luck for a while, I have spoken with Justin through email and have already placed an order from them and get multiple messages as well as tracking info for my parts, he explained about his severe injury and the surgery to get him fixed back up, and now he and his brother are feeling great and ready to roll, just wanted to let them know I'm happy that we have them back on board and I hope that we will do for them as we do for others here and give them our support as much as we can.

They have got rid of all the listings of parts on their site that were out dated and no longer stocked and so they have a much slimmer inventory than they had before but I look forward to seeing them rebuild again and be another great option for us just like the many other great options we have here from other fine vendors.

I hope this post is not out of line in any way, I just wanted to help a brother out here by letting people know they're back and I'm happy to know Justin is on a good road to recovery and back being able to do the things he loves to do concerning these motorized bicycles and all the kewl junk that goes along with them.

Peace, Map
.flg.

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
I hear you mapbike... we need to do all we can to keep the good vendors around and get rid if the rude piggy backing disrespectful ones !!

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I hear you mapbike... we need to do all we can to keep the good vendors around and get rid if the rude piggy backing disrespectful ones !!
Ditto......!

In time the bad ones weed themselves out once enough people find out what they are dealing with, dang it here goes that Karma thang again......lol!

Map