KC's Krusiers Build's Photo Albumn

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I don't always get good pictures of all my builds before they leave and stopped posting pics of really redundant builds and upgrades, but as of this posting I have 59 unique builds I have done listed in two forms on my web site.

The first page is for the pics I animated in .gif format for left and right views classified with links to 2-stroke direct drives, 2-stroke shifters, 4-stroke direct drives, 4-stroke shifters, and electrics on top.

http://KCsBikes.com/currentBuilds.asp

Also on that page at the top is a link to my server based All Builds system that will list your All Builds forum DB entry with a thumbnail pic and basic stats with a link to it's full forum topic based on member ID.

I am user ID=2 so this is my direct URL for my build listings.

http://kcsbikes.com/ListBikes.asp?ID=2

They are listed in descending chronological order and just use the info in the My Builds database and anyone can use it.

I made it for my own use but I'm not selfish, if you would like to post up your listing just like any forum but with a structured first topic post with good picture hosting as clickable big as you want but displayed at 1024x wide on the page have at it ;-}

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
are the batteries included too??
LMAO
Yep, web site batteries bells and whistles included hehehe ;-}

Spiffy way to show my work don't ya think HuffyD?

I'm just glad I built my Motorized Bicycle web site with so many abilities when I very first started as it has really paid off now that I am starting my 4th year in business this month.

If you want to take anything away you can use from this topic consider consistent staged pictures of previous work as they do speak much louder than words.

My bike pic backgrounds have changed over the years on a few builds with some real flops like these but the object is to make the background as invisibly neutral and consistent as possible I find what works best for me anyway is to find yourself a good 'photo wall' you can stick with and get really good pics as if it were a catalog item for sale.

I don't know what I was thinking taking that direct drive Caddy pic against my shop binds but I did really like the mirror effect with this NuVinci shifting Caddy but it was poor light as well, not enough room, and I broke that big mirror rolling the next bike on it hehe.

Just my tips for making your own photo galleries of anything so take 'em or leave 'em and build on ;-}

Last edited: