what does this emblem go to?

GoldenMotor.com

shwnrttr

Dec 2, 2009
titusville, florida
found this chrome emblem in the road. i thought it might be volvo but i did a google image search for volvo emblems and did not see this one. does anyone know what this goes to?
emblem resize.jpg

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It might not be an emblem/logo but only a decorative piece, that might have gone over an air inlet. Fresh air grill for heater or an oil cooler, etc. Someone will probably recognise it and let you know. It looks familiar though.

Or maybe it's from a UFO? :)

Tom

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
get a big ass plastic silver chain and put DAT MOFO around YO MOFO neck. and call YO SELF.... MR MOFO from TITus

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
Yea I sees how this works, I post a response to a question it's either deleted
or never shows up under new posts, an elite member post's "Farfegnugen!"
and it pops up immediately, I have never used foul language here, I keep politics out of it
and because 2 posts are not liked by a moderator out of 5 or 6 I'm ostracized?
Yeas I sees how this joint works, who's *** do I have to kiss? and I've seen members say worse than that
And the only reason I haven't started a thread on my 4 stroke is I usually take pride in figuring the probs out myself
and then posting the results along with all working tips and tricks at one time when done and working

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Posts are only removed or moved if they're inappropriate or in the wrong section. You won't see your own posts under 'new posts' as you've read them already, thus they are not "new".

...and I have no idea what that emblem might be lol ;)