Extreme bike ride

GoldenMotor.com

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
If it were not for the sheer vertical drop on the right side, I would love to do it.
The notion of leaning a little bit too much to the right and ending it all just does not go well with me.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Not just no, but sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet no. That scared me just watching. One little slip and you're history. They'd have to recover your body with a rake.

Tom

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Pretty much got over any of my remaining vertigo doing demolition for a few months at a rock query. Climbed the steel construction to break it down with Propane /acetylene cutting torches. Was cutting the same beams I was sitting on lol.

As for every day traffic a fellow going 20,30,40 miles per hour in the gutter with cars coming inches by me every day. Already figured out its easy to ride in a straight line. Crawling along on a nice balanced mountain bike on a trail is easier than it looks. Just gotta get over the vertigo.

Said it before some where else many of us already do this every day. Its just we got used to the cars passing us inches away is all....