selling my morini s6t

GoldenMotor.com

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
Hey guys hurts to let go of my previous baby but here it is, i got a s6-t that I ran for a summer, I bought the engine off a member of this forum and he had upgraded the motor he said its got a upgraded reed cage, carb, and ignition system and I just put in a new upgraded 3 shoe clutch he was saying the engine was putting out about 8 hp which ill vouch this motor pulls incredibly hard, the motor has not seen anything but amzoil synthetic and bell ray 80 weight. Im selling the motor because im currently working on my current baby a 66 mustang and I have no time to enjoy my bike, if you want to see pictures of the engine you can take a look at my thread called "my morini build" (im not sure how to add a link) or if you would like some current pictures of the motor you can just pm me. Im selling the motor and the pipe which is a sweet pipe for this engine for $700 + shipping, i know its a lil steep but i have more than a grand dumped into this motor and its in fantastic shape has not been abused or missused, the pipe is custom and a great addition to the motor!

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I was just looking into it and was hoping its the 9hp one. Would be interested anyways but not for that price. A new Dax with 9hp is less than 500 and the pipe about 100 so that would be the better deal. Since you want 700 im sure you wont go down enough to make it interesting but it looks very nice. Any videos online?

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
no videos unfortunetly i had one of my buddies take the pics for me, yah i herd about this new motor there were a couple of threads out on it, its crayze to see how far this hobby has come i remember the first time i saw the 5.8hp morini and i was head over heals for this motor and now they got nearly twice the power, do you know if that motor is made in the States or is it chinese? btw i also believe that the s6-t and s6-s is the same motor but with diffrent ignition systems, clutch, and i believe carb, if you are interested in my engine feel free to pm me maybe we can work something out i can send you pics of the engine if you give me a couple days keep in mind this thing has been upgraded in all aspects and that is why im asking the price im asking for but i am reasonable im sure if you make me a fair offer we can figure something out