09 gt5 skyhawk

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
I have a pretty much new skyhawk gt5 af i'd be willing to part with. it has prob 10 miles on it. runs 70$
+ 15 to ship pm me if interested

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
no but i have a pk 68.5 in the same shape. same price. actually its 10 extra with billet intake.

Last edited:

demac

Mar 8, 2010
Canada, Ontario, Brampton
thats the largest bore right? cause i bought pks once and they all said 68.5 and they were not as fast as my true 66cc motor but ya that looks nice how much you willing to part with?

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
I have 6 more pk's i need to part with. the most miles any have are no more than 50 my transmission blew in my car so i need to sell all my stuff. if anybody needs anything parts, just ask i have many new parts and used if you need it i prob got it.

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
flybytaco,
Sorry to hear about your tranny. I hope you are doing the tranny replacement yourself and saving yourself a couple of grand that most tranny shops charge. I had a tranny go out several years ago and shop wanted $3400 to overhaul it. I ordered a rebuilt one from a national vendor and it cost me $1200 plus $150 for freight and my own time and labor. The tranny had a one year warranty but I didn't need to use it; its still running great.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
ya drew it's really a pain. unfortunately for me i baught a windstar. notorious for tranny failure. i was in the passing lane doing 70 in pretty moderate traffic when all of a sudden my tach went to 5k. I barely made it to the breakdown lane lucky for me the guy behind me i needed to pass actually saw my hazards and let me pass. no leaks nothing no warning lights it just failed. I'm def not the first it's happend to. I have a recall on my rear axle and they are back ordered for yrs suposively. Ford might buy it back man i hope so.