Fuel cost

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Gas prices has dropped big time over here. Lowest in town is $2.79! Been a long time since I've seen fuel that low. I thought I would never see anything below $3.00 again.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
It's even dropping in Britain. £1.28 for a litre of disiesel, about $5 a US gallon. A lot of what we pay is tax though.

a.graham52

Nov 22, 2013
island of misfit toys, maine
Agreed Allen. Something I found funny, has had always been cheaper in bangor then it's been in trenton. Nh has always been cheaper then maine. Well saturday I told my girlfriend we would fill up in bangor because it's cheaper, wrong. 3.09 in trenton. 3.15 at the Irving before 395 and 3.15 or better here in nh

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Yeah,there ya go no rhyme or reason. I so hate being played with. So when gasoline prices go down you're allowed to be happy about it for a short time. "PETRO DOLLAR"
We are so hated around the world and it is not the fault of the American people. Ok nuff said about that from me. ag ya shoulda called me when you were in town. We still catch-up.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
A couple of years back, prices were going up day by day, so 2 weeks before a long trip, I filled up and told nobody about it.

a.graham52

Nov 22, 2013
island of misfit toys, maine
Yeah,there ya go no rhyme or reason. I so hate being played with. So when gasoline prices go down you're allowed to be happy about it for a short time. "PETRO DOLLAR"
We are so hated around the world and it is not the fault of the American people. Ok nuff said about that from me. ag ya shoulda called me when you were in town. We still catch-up.
We were on a time crunch and didn't think I would want a call at 7am haha