ocean park wa. aug 29-30 rally?

GoldenMotor.com

Ulysys

Apr 25, 2009
Spokane, WA
I'd love to come, but being on unemployment plus living on the other side of the state means I most likely won't make it. If I can figure out a way to get there I'll come, but it jsut doesn't seem possible right now.

Zev0

May 18, 2009
Rio Grand Valley
Looks like we have 11 so far, and there's always those that will show up without notification. Looks like it could be a good thing.

WavyGravy

Jan 4, 2008
Welcome.. and.. I wish I could ride with ya'll.. Sounds like a hoot for sure. Wife and I holding down 2 jobs and raising kids... Well.. I am stuck riding locally, mainly for work functions. But.. Some day... I hope to be out that way.. Sounds wonderful.. Enjoy the ride...
dax! i whould so love to have ya here to discuss some of the past ego politics ect & to just plain have fun, inspite of the dog eat dog stuff that we all fell into at one time. ride on my man!zpt

WavyGravy

Jan 4, 2008
howdy all sorry ive been so long in getting back to you all , those of us still working are micro managed to the you know whats! any how lets see if we can get this hootnanny goin! i did not follow through with main drag show & shine plans for the origional rally, as it got all messed up with big egos! so how many does it take to show before we can call it a real rally again? this place rocks for good rideing & lots to see & do--funbeach-com-- & amenitys are endless as well as generious hosting! safety is our big deal down here, no v8 powerd bicycles, helmets & lights required, bike with pedals , & keep it under 30 lol! organized ride will be kept to 25 & under as not to leave slower ones behind & keep us grouped up!! ill post more info & pics as soon as possible to tease ya all!! the evening festivitys were quite fun last year, how about a crazy night run with all the wackyest lights ya can come up with! we have quite good standing with the local police so its all good as long as we behave our selfs! so pm for phone # well get more specific on direction as the time draws near. so come on down brothers & sisters of the spoked wheel , unite mecanical twiddlefreaks & gizmonuts!! & rock this place!dance1

WavyGravy

Jan 4, 2008
go to the other - motored bike-com to the lets ride area , go to last year 2008 rally ocean park to get an idea of some of the activitys last year! me & zevo as well as a couple of others crashed this years 4th p rade & had a blast, official motoredbike drill team next year!! check out funbeach-com for local info & pics!!

Nate D

Jun 25, 2009
auburn, wa
I will try to attend! I am heading up to twin harbor this weekend the 7th of Aug and will be brining my bike if any riders are up there and wana ride.

What is the agenda of activities so far for this ride?

WavyGravy

Jan 4, 2008
lots to do & see here & good safe rideing. depending as to how many wanna show will steer us towards the proper agenda for the masses lol! lots of people here on that weekend , lots of showing & shineing & the endless mobbing everytime ya stop to ask questions about your bike! makes ya feel like a rock star!!

radrob

May 2, 2009
Tacoma Washington
well i an not to sure now. my mb buddy pat crached on his bike monday and broke his leg at the knee bent it forward and ripped all the insides apart. 2 days in the hospital in tacoma and off to seattle so the surgin for the university of washington football team can try and put it back together.
i will let you know for sure soon if i am still coming

greasy tom

Feb 9, 2010
Olympic Peninsula WA
Greetings All:
I'm new to this forum and live in Washington State. My wife and I would love to attend a motorized bike rally like this and show off what we've built.
I can't seem to find info on whether or not this event is still going on? Does anyone know what's going on or have contact info where we can learn more?
Thanks, GT

biken stins

Jul 11, 2008
Hello GT.
Can't say if that is still going on or not. Seems there were issues at times with in their group. All seemed like good folks.
There was a camp ground for motorbikes.
The last 3 years our group has been going to the Isle of Vashon ride. Mid sept.
The VME puts on a poker run if it has a motor and 2 or 3 wheels seems your welcome to get in on the fun.
Were in Lakewood. We have had up 11 on Sunday rides. People are loseing interest and not riding as much. 7 went to Vashon. Getting 4 or more for a local weekend ride is getting harder.
Oly has some riders . The all over it seems,just a matter of getting everyone together.
Let me know what you find out please.
You going to post a pic of your bike?
Rad rob posted his latest build a while back. You tube has a few shorts of our rides under red dune buggy.
Good riding. Stins