Huffy Cranbrook or Schwinn Landmark?

GoldenMotor.com

Smallblock

May 6, 2009
Mo
Got both my PK Jet 80 from zoom cycles and My Schwinn landmark dropped off by ups today.
Plans are to drop the seat down and back along with a different style handlebar.
I'll post pics as I go.

Last edited:

Smallblock

May 6, 2009
Mo
I bought some copper colored dupli color paint and it was way to light. I just went to auto zone and picked up a can of what I "thought" was the right color. I'll have to see if i can find the metalic burnt copper.

Where did you get the handlebars? I don't like the stock ones and the ones you have are exactly what i had in mind.

I really like yourt tentioner design also.

skyliner

May 17, 2009
jensen
took the huffy back got a schwinn point beach man im done with the whole coaster brake thing pretty crappy if you ask me

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
the coaster brake is easy,you loosen the coaster brake nut while the wheel is on bike,
take off the screw that hold coaster brake arm to bike,remove wheel,and since the nut on the brake arm is loose and the wheel is off,you can unscrew the nut by hand and the coaster brake arm comes off,take off the dust cover-you dont need it,sprocket slides over hub perfect and mount bolts and stuff,put coaster brake arm over that,yes it fits and clears the bolts on coaster brake arm,dont tighten nut on coaster brake arm all the way. now put wheel back on bike, put screw back in brake arm to bike bracket,tighten wheel nuts,now tighten brake arm nut,now readjust wheel nuts and wheel if you want to. now you are done.

Last edited: