Video Of Tuned Pipe / Sprockets

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Andy
That is a nice video you did and you have a very nice product to boot. Its fun to see the people we talk to here in real life on the tube. I hope you do well with your products. I can't wait to see you again on the tube.
Norman

Lets all take it from Andy get out there and film your stuff/yourself for all of us to see Bob and I tried to do a vedio on making a pipe last Sat. A few watched but i think it was like watching the grass grow we will try it again some time. do something more exciting, if I can get Bob to drink enough nonalcohol beer he gets crazy, ten foot tall and bullet proof then look out.rotfl
Last time he was picking a fight with a guy he was watching in the mirror.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i enjoyed the heck out of your video andy. thank you and norman i liked the webcast. it was really intresting and fascinating to me. thanks both of you

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
Thanks guys....It was actually quite a learning experience to get it uploaded....It was tough at first but hopefully I got the hang of it now (maybe I'll try to get fancy with wording captions and music next time...).....As far as price for the pipe it's looking to be about $225 give or take....Still in negotiations with a few suppliers of materials and assemblers.....I have thought of offering it in "kit" form for those wanting to save a few $$ by welding (or having a local muffler shop to weld it since it is fairly heavy gauge metal) and doing the final assembly.

Norm - let me know when your next webcast is.....I'd love to see one (I missed the other one because of a prior commitment).

Andrew