Re-Birth Of An Old Racer

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Re-Birth Of An Old Racer....DYNO

I have had this bike for some time and it has won races in the past with Iceman as the pilot. The motor was a built 200cc, that was fast, new power plant will be a HF99cc.

Pictures to follow.....

Fatandre

Dec 1, 2013
Poland
I am starting my build and cannt decide on the motor yet. I might start with a China girl and then work my way from there.
I want it to be fast and make trips of 35 miles one way. Would that be possible?

Here is what I have allready

Maybe this 6.5 hp engine could work?

http://allegro.pl/silnik-spalinowy-czterosuwowy-6-5km-nowy-model-i3872060655.html

I am really trying to work my way with a budget here in Poland as we have no where such community and stuff like you in the US

Last edited:

Fatandre

Dec 1, 2013
Poland
I know thats a challenge.
I have to start somewhere. The CG should be ok.
Fred has been getting some sick speed from his engines

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Yes Fred has been doing good with his heads and research and development. The guys around me walked all over my built 99cc fourstroke a couple weeks ago. They had 5 bikes that did over 50mph. They were also running small rear sprockets and racing on flat ground. I was still impressed which has led me to build a good CD.

Fatandre

Dec 1, 2013
Poland
I will wtart by finishing the overall bike. Then add the engine and while I learn my way around a CG I will build a strong 2 stroke engine for the Bike

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
2 stroke will do 50 Mph but for how long?
My bikes are happy at 65 Kph (what ever that is 40 Mph?) And will do that without trouble. I can get 80 Kph, but you need a well balanced crank (9500 Rpm with a 36t sprocket and 26" wheels), good pipe and better brakes!
And expect it to be loud!
But I like the light weight of the two stroke, and the low cost, plus 65-70 Kph (40 odd Mph) seems a sensible speed on a push bike, 50 Mph unless on the track, scares the **** out of me but is fun occasionally.