CCC Morini Boxer Race Bike

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Well Well Well...I am back to the 2 strokes again. Purchased this bike for a good price and really did not like the way it handled or felt in the seat area. The seat on the bike put my nuts to sleep and I feared the girlfriend would ride it one day and leave with it...laff

Today I changed a few items: new street tracker motorcycle bars...as you can see are my fav and a new seat. Much better feel that’s for sure. This will be my new ride to work. Now the next step in to tune this animal.

With all the race bikes I have I may have to start a team, think I may recruit some of the girls that lost their job when the Wild Goose closed down...That would make some interesting racing...

Attachments

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Well Well Well...I am back to the 2 strokes again. Purchased this bike for a good price and really did not like the way it handled or felt in the seat area. The seat on the bike put my nuts to sleep and I feared the girlfriend would ride it one day and leave with it...laff

Today I changed a few items: new street tracker motorcycle bars...as you can see are my fav and a new seat. Much better feel that’s for sure. This will be my new ride to work. Now the next step in to tune this animal.

With all the race bikes I have I may have to start a team, think I may recruit some of the girls that lost their job when the Wild Goose closed down...That would make some interesting racing...
Looks good Jeff.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Nice bars and seat Jeff. The seat was the first thing I changed on my bike because I wasn't fond of sitting on a seat that my boys were getting the brunt of my weight..ride7a

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i guess if your going to use the girls [please!please!] you can save money on engine balancing and of course the use of my trailer [anytime you know that] dennis

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Thanks Dennis... The girls and the trailer would be some fun... Btw.... I am having a hard time taking the cut off wheel to the frame... If you know what I mean... It will happen.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
no problem, no hurry on that. been busy havent been to tim's yet. motor is in pieces they forgot to put a rod bearing in mine but they are alot nicer than the HT. got the moped hub mounted. damm no 24' hookie's. lookin for some thick wall slicks that will hold weight. maybe what andy has on his. i have a friend that has use of a cnc maybe he can kick out some jackshafts that will hold up to some hp and hd bearings. maybe draw something up? dennis