Thanks to all Micargi Mustang GTS

GoldenMotor.com

bluethunder

Apr 13, 2010
Palm Bay Florida
I would like to thank everyone for your suggestions on the build that i just completed. Also speacial thanks to my son and Bill aka (azbill). My son and I just completed a Micargi Mustang GTS. We will post pics later, what a great time and wow does it run. I have the roadrash to prove it!!! ouch!! The bike was unharmed just me. I have found so much help from this forum great info. Building Bikes could be habbit forming.

Thxs, Judd

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I would like to thank everyone for your suggestions on the build that i just completed. Also speacial thanks to my son and Bill aka (azbill). My son and I just completed a Micargi Mustang GTS. We will post pics later, what a great time and wow does it run. I have the roadrash to prove it!!! ouch!! The bike was unharmed just me. I have found so much help from this forum great info. Building Bikes could be habbit forming.

Thxs, Judd
not sure what I did ???...
but I am glad I helped :):):)
Bill he was referring I believe to your reply to his original Thread:
BlueThunder
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

ORIGINAL THREAD: Newbie Builder Micargi Mustang GTS
Hi everyone, just recieved my Micargi Mustang GTS also a ZM 80cc motor. I have been surfing the forum for a few days and it is outstanding. Lots of great info. Noticed that most engine mounts are done with the A-24 Simpson Strong-ties and muffler clamps. I have a few questions.
1. What size are the muffler clamps.
2. Length and diameter of bolts thru muffler clamps.
3. Any one sale a engine mounting kit for this bike and motor.
4. I would also like to have some opinions where the motor looks best. (Seat post mount or above the crank).
I will be going to the local hardware store for a set of calipers and a dial indicator. I know with these two tools I can answer most my own questions. Thxs for any info.

Bill you replied with:

Re: Newbie Builder Micargi Mustang GTS
I can help with the tube diameter (1.5")
I really like the lines of the Mustang frame.

Congrats BlueThunder and hope you and yours enjoy your builds and hope you recover quickly from the Road Rash as well!

Peace Crazy Horse.

bluethunder

Apr 13, 2010
Palm Bay Florida
Bill you also had me in contact with a vendor to help solve mounting the rear sprocket on a 68 spoke Micargi wheel. With this forum and knowledge, you provided a answer that fixed my problem quickly.

Peace to you also Crazy Horse!

Thxs, Judd