Stretch, Lifan, Nuvinci, I'm working on it.

GoldenMotor.com

i-paint

May 24, 2008
I started this a couple of months ago. I have the engine mounted, pipe built, crank and chains lined out. I am having a dual disc front hub machined to accept sealed ceramic bearings. When it is ready I can start on the front end. MORE TO COME....................

Attachments

i-paint

May 24, 2008
nice,,,we need more pics :)
what kind of frame is that ?
I am building an EZM powered Micargi Mustang GTS stretch :)
Not sure about the frame. The serial number starts with M so may be micargi. It is heavier than greenline which I have.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
nice,,,we need more pics :)
what kind of frame is that ?
I am building an EZM powered Micargi Mustang GTS stretch :)
Cool bill, I didn't know you had started your project. Have you posted anything about it?

I-paint, that is gonna be slick. Is that a 110cc? I like your set up. Does that sprocket on the jackshaft and pedal chain freewheel? It's hard to tell in the picture. Hold on tight when you get it going. My 50cc Gio atv will do well over 50mph.

i-paint

May 24, 2008
Cool bill, I didn't know you had started your project. Have you posted anything about it?

I-paint, that is gonna be slick. Is that a 110cc? I like your set up. Does that sprocket on the jackshaft and pedal chain freewheel? It's hard to tell in the picture. Hold on tight when you get it going. My 50cc Gio atv will do well over 50mph.
Yes, the sprocket on the jackshaft is a freewheel. The crank chain won't turn when the engine powers the bike.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I haven't posted anything yet,,,only have motor mount and pedal chain re-routed so far...waiting for a 72T from Jim

sorry to jack your thread I-Paint :(

back to you ;)

i-paint

May 24, 2008
Re: Stretch, Lifan, Nuvinci, I'm working on it. More pictures i-paint

I haven't posted anything yet,,,only have motor mount and pedal chain re-routed so far...waiting for a 72T from Jim

sorry to jack your thread I-Paint :(

back to you ;)
More pics, the rear mount, jackshaft and sprocket.

Attachments

i-paint

May 24, 2008
Nice looking bike, does the motor have any speeds?
Thanks, Yes it is a four speed. However I have a Nuvinci rear hub I'm going to be using to get my gearing. I will leave the engine transmission in one gear as I don't want to be shifting the transmission. It has an automatic clutch.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Stretch Cruisers IMO are the most versatile builds for motorizing, and I'm sure you already know this I-Paint!

Inspirational build you've outdone yourself again, please do post an update on this build, last I heard you pulled the 125cc Lifan for the 70cc Loncin, correct me if I'm wrong?

Please share with us Stretch Cruiser Builders the details of your jackshaft / motor-mount combination for this Fantastic Stretch Cruiser build.

Your stretch cruiser builds inspire me, and I'm sure others would agree with that statement.

Crazy Horse.

i-paint

May 24, 2008
Stretch Cruisers IMO are the most versatile builds for motorizing, and I'm sure you already know this I-Paint!

Inspirational build you've outdone yourself again, please do post an update on this build, last I heard you pulled the 125cc Lifan for the 70cc Loncin, correct me if I'm wrong?

Please share with us Stretch Cruiser Builders the details of your jackshaft / motor-mount combination for this Fantastic Stretch Cruiser build.

Your stretch cruiser builds inspire me, and I'm sure others would agree with that statement.

Crazy Horse.
CH, The end result is posted under Pictures on this forum: Lifan, Nuvinci, Stretch

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Very nice both of those are sweet, Do you guys intend on using the other top motor mounts?
I don't on mine, atleast for now. I thought I would try it without the top mounts and see how it works. So far, it doesn't seem to be a problem. If something changes, it's pretty easy to come back and weld in some mounts.