Fair's vid

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Well I am Flattered :oops:

I am glad you guys enjoy them. I almost lost the entire channel when some crazy member was trying to hack into it. I did lose all my friends and most of my favorites.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Daves videos inspired me to get a MAB forsure. I have a youtube channel as well but they do not compare to Fairs vids.

Keep em' commin Dave. Once I get my mount I will make more videos as well.

My YouTube Channel
I enjoy your videos as well TCams, we need to get together so we can video tape each other. Nobody I know is interested in making videos, I really have lots of fun doing it. Did you ever get windows movie maker working?

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
Wo, thats one awesome vid dave, i cant believe im in it!!!! Keep up the good work and maybe we can get together for a ride soon so we can check out eachothers new builds, im dyin to see the boXer and cant wait to show off the specialized!!!!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I Love It!
The Kugler-Anderson race at Sommerville N.J. is named after Furman Kugler of Somerville (1940, 1941) and Carl Anderson of Clifton (1942) according to 66th annual 'Tour of Somerville' lures world-class cyclists to a Memorial Day tradition | Somerset Reporter - - NJ.com

I was gonna delete that one, I was going to do one called Arizona Auto Racing-Remembering the past. But I thought what the heck lets try it with bicycles and see how it looks.

But if you like it I will keep it up. Glad you enjoyed it.

YouTube - Bicycles-Remebering the past

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Some say he is no more. Some say he never was. We just call him the Stig

Or if you don't get to see the BBC's "top gear" El Linko!

Or if your in Uganda, cool. You guys got internet now?

Last edited: