Venice Chopper Project COMPLETED!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I finally got it done last week!!
I was having trouble with the looks of the rear mounted cylinder tank, so I moved it to the front of the bike.
I took it for a ride to Santa Monica beach & back, & it performed perfectly.

It's now in the hands of it's new owner... (I really wanted to keep this one!)

Last edited:

REDI

Jun 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Well, as the new owner the "hand over" wasnt that hard for me!! The bike is Great. Rides like a dream. Took it on about a 15 mile ride this weekend along the beach, she sure turned a few heads..... Thanks again Norm .shft.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Nice build Norm. That rear tire is HUGE! Looks like it will do 20 miles on the fuel in the fuel line alone. That's a stretch........

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
No doubt a great build. The powder coat, double wide rear wheel, love the forks disc brake, and frame. I know you no better than me, but is that front engine mount gonna last? Looks kidda half ass ish, compared to the rest of the build. Very cool.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I have stared at that wheel a dozen times now . That is pretty sharp. So you use two tubes then? Rivets? what kind?

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I have stared at that wheel a dozen times now . That is pretty sharp. So you use two tubes then? Rivets? what kind?
Yes, two tubes, & the rims are welded & crosslaced together.

i'm becoming a fan of the front or rear mounted gas tanks, not having a tank on the top bar makes it ez to grab for moving the bikes around.
Not only does it make it easy to grab, but it looks helluva kewl!! ;)