Death Race 2010!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
the swap meet is the same day as the race? it's like my dreams came true, i can spend all my money and wreck my bike all in the same day.
This guy right here I predict will win the race from what I have seen. To see his Frankenstein motor hit 50mph in only 640' of straightaway is amazing.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
From..... Death Race 2010

The entry fee, which covers insurance and track rental, is $15. Riders can begin to register at 12 pm and spend the afternoon running the course at their leisure.

Death Race begins promptly at 3pm with 2 30-minute qualifying heats and then the final Race to the Death.

This is a premiere event and the largest of its kind held anywhere in the nation.

The winner of Death Race not only wins prizes, but gets full bragging rights for the year and a prominent spot on the Spooky Tooth website.

This is an excellent opportunity for manufacturers and vendors to promote their products by placing first in Death Race 2010.

Bring the grill! Last year we hosted 100 people from as far away as Salt Lake, Austin, and SoCal. The most unique form of racing in the country and the funnest spectator sport to smear the pavement, Death Race!
See you there...

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
very interesting indeed. those ev guys seem to spend a lot of time posting when they should be in the garage, or the windmill or wherever they work on those things.

strotter

Aug 7, 2008
I see where "all bikes are welcome". From those that attended last year, does a rack system have a chance? Or better put, would a rack system be embarrassed?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I see where "all bikes are welcome". From those that attended last year, does a rack system have a chance? Or better put, would a rack system be embarrassed?
A rack mount is more then welcome, we had a rack mount last year. they just dont seem to be as popular.....yet.

Hope to see you there (^)

SubCom

Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
I am giving serious consideration to heading out from San Diego. If anyone can leave from there hit me up. I have room in my car for one person to ride shotgun or we can set up a car pool.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
very interesting indeed. those ev guys seem to spend a lot of time posting when they should be in the garage, or the windmill or wherever they work on those things.
That was funny! I got visions of some dutchboy type guys working in an old windmill...kinda hard to ride a bike with wooden shoes isn't it?

strotter

Aug 7, 2008
From those that went last year:
Would a beach cruiser with Honda 50 on a staton friction be competitive? Or, at least not get lapped to bad?