Engine shut off and Backfire

GoldenMotor.com

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
today i was delivering pizzas my bike, (big red) with a new 66cc RAW kit, and i turned it off, then it backfired! i first thought it was something that blew off of my block or something, but i stop to inspect and everything was there. then at my next stop,it did it again. i finally at the next stop, i took out my earbuds, to hear clearly, and i confirmed it. is this normal?

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Re: huh?

Sounds like your off button is not completly functioning . or your spark plug has turned into a glow plug .Regardless some people would think it was cool .

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA

I've never experienced this, but if you were running a bit rich you might build up some fuel in the muffler that could cause a backfire. Check your plug to see how it looks.

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado

i loved the microsoft blurg, ever tried vista? yuck i pray for viruses to wipe it out so i have an excuse to buy a mac vista is a virus, good luck guys and viva la revelucion!!! frank

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA

my usual customers think it is awesome, because they know when i'm coming, and it reminds me of a C6.R :D but i was just curious as to why it is happening. and freewheel, i love M$, but i reccomend if you don't like vista and like mac, wait until october 22nd, for windows 7 to come out. it is suppposed to be the mac killer, and has a dock :D