Emerson HD Vid Cam

GoldenMotor.com

Grandoug

Mar 26, 2013
Florida, USA
OK, so I just got home with my cam and I've played around enough to get to the point where I wanna know if anybody has figured out how to set the date and time. I can wander thru the menus, but I cant get to the sub-menus, like select the date/time stamp, but how?

And how do you get out of the menus, other than just turning the camera off?:-||

PepNYC

Apr 10, 2013
Charlotte, NC
OK, so I just got home with my cam and I've played around enough to get to the point where I wanna know if anybody has figured out how to set the date and time. I can wander thru the menus, but I cant get to the sub-menus, like select the date/time stamp, but how?

And how do you get out of the menus, other than just turning the camera off?:-||
Not sure if you ever got an answer to this but this is how you set the date and time.

1. Power on
2. Press "OK" button on right side. (middle) That will bring you to the menu screen.
3. Give one quick press to the power button on top. That should bring you to the settings screen.
4. Use the down arrow button on right side (rear) to navigate to the Date and Time setting.
5. Press "OK"
6. Use the up and down arrow buttons to set the date and time. The power button will move you left and right.

Hope that helps.

PepNYC

Apr 10, 2013
Charlotte, NC
FYI - I just got one of these a week ago and used it for the first time today on my motorcycle. It came out pretty bad. I don't know if it was the vibration of my motorcycle or what but the video is all wavy. I dunno if this thing is cut out for high speed capturing.

Still pics come out pretty good and video while standing still works good too. It has to be the high speed that ruined it. Worked fine on Scotto's bike.