New shyhawk gt5 help

GoldenMotor.com

croy2007

Jul 16, 2011
Georgia
I just bouht a skyhawk gt5 from kingsmotorbikes.com. I was inspecting everything and when i took the head off the inside of the engine is back like it has already been ran is this normal or did the send me a used engine. I dont know what to do.

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
I just bouht a skyhawk gt5 from kingsmotorbikes.com. I was inspecting everything and when i took the head off the inside of the engine is back like it has already been ran is this normal or did the send me a used engine. I dont know what to do.
along time ago when i got into these 2 cycles engines i seem to remember seeing a video of them at the factory in china being test fired and ran for 5 or 10 seconds as some kind of "quality control" before they get boxed up. but then again maybe you got someone else's returned motor?

who knows,some places ive bought these 2 cycle engines from have just grabbed anything off their shelf's and mailed it to me. ive gone thru at least 5 engine kits that where the wrong make and model that i ordered and ive gone to different companies and have had the same thing happen.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
My SkyHawk GT5 kit from GasBike.net came in a strapped and sealed box straight from China. If your box was open I would guess anything goes....