Awesome Pedal Side Crank, Chainwheel/ Sprocket/ Sealed Bottom Bracket Bearing Set

GoldenMotor.com

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
I have an excellent set up for you 4 stroke, Morini, Pull start/centrifugal clutch Ht engine owners. Its even awesome for our standard 2 stroke motor bikes as well. It comes with a brand new Worksman 28T chainwheel drive sprocket and a brand new Husky 22T rear sprocket. This gear ratio is excellent for having to start out from the bottom of a hill or for starting the pedal start engines. It just makes pedaling easier in general. Its also my favorite gear ratio for motor bikes. It comes with a brand new Tioga 1 piece crank, sealed bearing, bottom bracket set. Just install it and forget about it. No more having to pull apart your BB to lube it. The bearing set is really nice. It also comes with a short arm crank, which is a nice alternative to using those awkward wide cranks. Finally, it comes with a really nice, brand new KMC 415H chain. The 415h chain is needed because the Worksman 28T sprocket is heavy duty @ 3/16" thick. Ill also throw in a free 18T rear sprocket just in case you like that gear ratio better. Everything is brand new except for the short arm crank, but its in like new condition. I was planning to use this on my up coming 4 stroke build but have had to go another direction with things for now. It all cost me $100. Im asking $50 w/ free shipping.
And now Ive decided that I will sell this as a whole or in parts. The Worksman 28T drive sprocket is SOLD

Thanks,
Pat

Last edited:

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
I just decided to sell this in parts as well as whole. I also just lowered the package price.

Thanks,
Pat

Last edited:

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Pat,
I may be interested in your parts. Can you tell me the diameter of that 28t sprocket? Just stretch a tape measure across it.
Thanks,
Pat