My Wehrmacht Luftwaffe bike

GoldenMotor.com

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Sorry bizcotch, not trying to hijack your thread here, but it is a sweet bike with a lot of inspiration going for it!
laff you're too funny. Thanks again

I thought your other bike was my favorite on here. now you've got me all confused! beautiful job and great eye for detail. does the horn work? if so how do you have it hooked up. I have a horn like that but have not installed it yet.

Thanks for sharing

.blady.
thanks bangbang, The horn is functional. It's a 6v horn with a switch connected to a 6v battery along with the head/tail lights.cvlt1

bangbang880

Mar 22, 2010
Los Angeles
Thanks Bizcotch, mine might be a 12 Volt (oops) i have to check.

And yeah I bet, driving through Griffith Park at night in a car can get a bit creepy at times!.blady

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
Wow Bizcotch all I want to do is....where'd ya get that...how'd ya do that.....but I think I'll just say....wow....and leave it at that
excellent build
Terry

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
All been said already, but WOW, awesome truly incredible! Every small detail is perfect an' come together and make functional art!
You have to enter that in the summer contest. (is not a serious, more about the fun) Is in the 4 smoke section but will post in the 2 as well.

Gonna have to make a special category just for her. "Theme Builds" or some thing.

Really, she is incredible.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I bet you can't wait for Octoberfest! The shocks on your saddle resemble the plunger shocks on the rear of the BMWs of that period. Very clever. Is the tank from a Maico?

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
What kind of gas tank is that,it fits perfect?,,,,Is it a standard frame?,,,,,did you make the seat?,,,
dance1

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Truly amazing.... I wish I possessed the skill to do something like that. Of course the patience as well.
I bet you can't wait for Octoberfest! The shocks on your saddle resemble the plunger shocks on the rear of the BMWs of that period. Very clever. Is the tank from a Maico?
What kind of gas tank is that,it fits perfect?,,,,Is it a standard frame?,,,,,did you make the seat?,,,
dance1
Many thanks Dan and the rest of you guys. It's very rewarding to receive such compliments.

Deacon, as cliche as this may sound, "if I can do it, so could you". I do have to admit that patience is indeed required. Many times I've gone home discouraged while working on this project.

Wheelbender, funny you mentioned the shocks. They came off of an old airplane. Not exactly sure from what section though.

Corgi, the seat was made for a motorcycle. The tank came off a dirtbike. A little fabrication and welding is all it took to make them fit.

.wee.

ChuCheen

Feb 27, 2010
Los Angeles
Hope to see it on the ride coming up! Oh and one more thing HEIL HITLER! lol jk. would've been pretty interesting if you were to have made that bike the day of that one nazi protest in downtown that one time.

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Hey ChuCheen, how's it going? I'm not sure i'll be able to make it on the upcoming ride. I will be out of town for a couple of days :(.

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Man this build makes my for ra MP build look like the before pic and yours the after. Now this is what I call true craftsmanship.

Now, I got go back to the drawing board on my Felt MP.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Hey Biz,

Super nice build, how did you paint that?

Looks like you could store my ammo for the next night ride.

Hope you can make the June 12 or 13 ride, I sure want to see that bike in person.

CCC