Your Favorite Motorized Bicycle Photo

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
So, whats your guys favorite photo of your Motorized Bicycle?

This is my favorite photo of my Dela Cruz. I remember that day very well, we had a huge Thunderstorm and I was on my way home. I got soaked, cars made a game of trying to splash me with the puddles of water. Many of the roads were closed due to flash flooding so it took me a while to get home.

Made a video when the rain stopped YouTube - Motorized Bicycle After Thunder Storm

I like this photo with the rainbow in the background (sorry for the poor pic, pc crashed and this is the only photo I have left.)

Attachments

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Re: Your Favorite MB Photo

I just like the way this photo looks, not my favorite bike mind you, and the engine kit is not on it any more, but I like it.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

This one...Norm, his brother-in-law, Charlie, Happy and yours truly, in my driveway last July.
Norm was on his way to Sturgis and stopped in for a steak dinner.
Tom

Attachments

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

lol - I take pics alla time, but few are in any way "scenic" or even all that interesting... mostly I'm just showin' off or trying to figure somethin' out heh

But this 'un was completely pointless - it was even an accident, I was walking around to the other side of the bike to take another shot & hit the button... (I did later straighten it w/PS) ;)

...and got my favorite pic so far o_O

Attachments

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand

One winter morning before sunrise I decided to ride to A Mountain for the first time. This was taken after I got done thawing out my hands.

Attachments

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

Here is my favorite and I am not sucking up I just love this bike
Fr31BoXern011.jpg
I do like it better with the off road tires but every time I look at this bike it makes me smile. But then I ran into this bike and now Dave your sitting in second place now these are what I call the best of the best
morini_022.jpg
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

HA HA HA Dave I have been thinking of changing the company name all day BLOW BY U RACING LOL HA HA HA this has been a great day I must say :)

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az

that bike looks like the one usabikemotors.com built its a foldable hummer bike you can remove the gas tank and the motor pretty easily if you want

broHSI

Jul 27, 2009
USA, CA

Terry, here is another shot of yours and my favorite bike.

Custom crafted by Simon at Sifab in Costa Mesa.
50cc 12 HP water cooled Morini engine in a modified Specialized
downhill bicycle.
Was fired up for the first time yesterday then dismantled for final work
like sealing the custom aluminum gas tank.
The muffler is incorporated into the skidplate.

Attachments

saetta

Jul 29, 2008
Central Missouri

This is my second build, completed last year. Although I ride it less than my first bike, I still enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL

Shark

Ain`t It The Truth! The Pic`s Add Sooooo Much To The Forum.

Just A Bit Of Caution!! I See So Many New Fine Builds!! But The Chain Tensioners Are Not Secured! It Is Very Hurtfull When They Go Into The Spoke`s! Ron.cvlt1

Last edited: