Your Hometown Pictures

GoldenMotor.com

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought it would be interesting to see where you guys live your hometown or your house --just out of interest. Iam from Penticton B.C.
four of the pictures are from the top of Munsons Mountain (molehill) and one picture with the lady in it shows one of the many trestles on the Kettle Valley Railroad --an abandoned railine right at my backdoor that is 500 miles long(800KMS) These pictures were taken on Saturday--no snow!!

Attachments

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey Robin, I have actually been to Penticton, I never did see Ogopogo though. Nice pictures, they bring back lots of memories..............

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
These are pics of my home town , it has one of the oldest streetfairs in the nation held every fall . And if you look in most any direction , cornfields , amish , lakes big and small , rivers , woods , and flatland . If you were to stack all the Horse Poo in Lagrange county on top of each other it would stretch from the ground clear up to the top of the Empire State building . But we waited until winter to do this because of the flies .

Attachments

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Here are a few pics on the bluff in Natchez, MS. One and two are of the Mississippi river looking south(1) and north(2) downtown. Three and four are the Natchez Trace about 7 miles north taken last year. I took the first two this morning. It was pretty cold, 40 degrees, about as cold as I want to ride. I rode 32 miles this morning just riding and looking. I have about 600 miles on the build now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
I live in northwestern Michigan. Our town started out in the late 1800's as a logging town and has slowly become a retirement and tourist community of about 10,000 population. It's a good mixture of old and new ... small town feel but a Wal-mart and Meijer on the outskirts for "supplies". I live across the street from a good sized lake and there's federal forest land only about 100 feet beyound my back yard. A good place to live if you like more country than city ... which I do. Good biking trail around one of the lakes.

Attachments

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Some of the Denver Area Riders enjoying a summer day.
Looking south along the Rockies front range from Arvada, suburb of Denver. Arvada reservoir is in the background.

Attachments