Felt Canvas 99cc FS - Texas

GoldenMotor.com

Normanito

Jul 28, 2012
Liberty Hill
Now that I've worked all the bugs out and had time to ride it and take it a few events, it's time to move on to another project. I don't collect projects so this one needs to move out. It's turn key, runs fantastic and will offer you no problems.

It has an okay paint job (I'm not paint guy) and for that I am not pricing this higher than I would had it made to to powder coating.

Nothing on the bike is cheap or short cut engineering.

Felt Canvas Cruiser Frame / Fork - Sealed top tube for the tank

GT front hub - Front and rear Alexrims DM24's - Rear Origin 8 Flip flop hub with a welded 52t drive sproket - Front and rear quick brick tires

Felt springer seat and lightweight mountain bars

Predator 99cc with AGK supplied jack shaft

Heavy duty front disc breaks (AGK)

All the rest of the ancillaries were ordered from AGK

Custom motor mounts

I'd like to see $900 out of it. We all know that this is basically what is in it for parts and if you buy it soon you'll get a nearly full tanks of MS109 fuel ;)
The bike has less than a couple hours on it. I have the crank sprocket, matching white and black BMX chain, but no freewheel.

email me if you are interested - [email protected]

please to don't PM me here...I do not check in often enough

.wee.

Last edited:

Normanito

Jul 28, 2012
Liberty Hill
Thank you, guys, for the complements. I am glad to see that it's priced right. I am not looking to make money on the deal, just move on... I will not be moving out of motorized bikes however, it's too much fun.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Very Nice!!! I am sure you should have no problems selling to the right person. Plus it's a quality build. Building a bike from scratch costs way more than a department store bike with a Happy Time.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Normanito

Jul 28, 2012
Liberty Hill
$900

I need it sold.

PLEASE reply to [email protected]

You can call me

512 Five Five Four One Five 44

I have never had any luck with serious buyers via text message.

Will trade for quality firearms if that's your bag.

I don't know quite how I would ship this, but I can try to figure it out at YOUR cost.

Last edited: