79 schwinn with monowheel trailer

GoldenMotor.com

Uncle Salty

May 2, 2012
Central Mich
This is the second bike that this motor has been on, it has run a lot of miles the last two years, the side pull caliper has a special truss mod to eliminate flex, micargi springer,j james sprocket,windshield salvaged from my goldwing, aftermarket chain, the trailer was all hand bent, the pipe was originaly a gas line from a mobille home, I've been covered with rust dust for far too long wire wheeling that pipe off, yes a respirator and safety glasses were used, This bike is registered as a moped, I've lived here all my life, and have had serveral cycles, cars and trucks that weren't exactly low key, so I had to at least try to cover my 6, I thought you people would like a look considering how much I enjoy seeing everyone elses creative efforts, if you happen to see me riding around mid michigan please wave, if I don't wave back it'll only be because I didn't see you,

Attachments

Uncle Salty

May 2, 2012
Central Mich
Thanks, I checked out your boxer pics too, Looks to me like it was well worth your time, That bike would be the center of attention up here for sure.