Best Parts?

GoldenMotor.com

elchucko13

Jul 26, 2011
Guess
I have an 80cc Chinese motor bike. I'm looking for the best one piece muffler, spark plug and clutch? Do you have a source? Thanks

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
If I was gonna buy a pipe it would be that SBP X chamber on top of the left column of the screen.

NGK B6HS is a good plug to start with.

Clutch???

lol
there's probably NOT a decent clutch made for an HT, but no matter... they are only used for in n' out, anyway... NOT for slipping. they won't hold up long if you slip them a bunch.

We're dealing with bottom of the barrel cheapo transport here... IMO u should run it a while before making decisions abt spending a bunch of bucks.

The Morini is a REAL motor... have a look at the Morini threads....

Best
rc

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
IMO all the stock mufflers are suspect. All of mine broke. A better idea would be to buy a SBP expansion chamber, and mount it to the frame. Something like this.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
IMO your best bet to start is get a SBP exhaust, a good air filter and a billet intake. Take the time to match up the ports on intake and exhaust and youll have a pretty good performer. Ride that for a bit and then deceide where to go from there.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I got a decent pipe from local scooter store junkpile. It gives good results and was dirt cheap! (Some custom mods were required to fit it. I have welding exp)