daily runner

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Bugler,
Very nice ride. How many miles so far? It looks brand new. When you fill that tank your fuel load probably weighs about as much as the engine. Great work and welcome to the forum.
Tom

A.T

Jan 30, 2009
Romania
Nice bike! I like specially the tank. Did you build it or is a Harley tank? How many miles you can go with the full tank?

rmfla

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Sometimes I think maby I am picky. This bike got me quick! love it! nice job! wow! The blue color match the sky for sure! God be with you...

bugler1

Apr 30, 2009
ARIZONA
Thank's I'am happy to see such a nice responce to my bike. It is a 2005 Huffy Santa-fe. The tank is from custom chrome motorcycle parts, it is for the old harley davidson sporsters and holds 2.4 gallons. On a long run I can go 200 miles before I even start thinking about fuel. working on some fareing to go on each side below the tank to cover up the large space on the canterlever frame and will post a before and after shot after I get it done.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Super, Maybe You Could Hang A Reserve Tank In The Open Space! Lol. Just Kidding. I Bought A Large Tank Off Ebay Last Year, Yamaha I Think. I May Sit It On A Bike And Post A Pic, I Think It`s A Bit To Big.. I Like Yours For Sure. Oh - Welcome. Ron