How to change the oil on Skyhawk 66cc

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Laughing to hard to type. But finally found a muffler bearing supplier! Thanks GearNut an all for a really good laugh.

LOL Mac, your right. Will confuse folks

(I once got sent on deck to get 7 feet of shore line and a bucket of steam. I was young an' heck or high water I was gonna do my job well)

Last edited:

Dontwannawalk

Dec 23, 2009
Iowa
Same old deal
The guys with the big retail chains Back in the 60's used to send newbies over to the FWW store to borrow the shelf stretcher. I'm still looking for a muffler belt though. NOT!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Back in my Air Force days it was always fun to send a young airman to the propeller shop for a bucket of 'prop wash' to clean something. The poor kid would always come back with his tail between his legs.
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Really, a well made power band would be great! Not the poorly made ones but a really good, produced locally one. Made in a color other then yellow would be great but that may be asking to much.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Now if you'll check out "vented verses non vented" you will see that the gas mixes w/the oil in the crankcase so that you'll have a proper mix to run the engine,so see, no reason to drain it ,just add more. LOL

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
This is 2 funny. Gonna have to post a mock web page with conduit, shelf stretchers, 2 stroke oil changing tools etc. And shore line. Just can't have enough shore line on hand.

Oh! and blue power bands!

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
This is 2 funny. Gonna have to post a mock web page with conduit, shelf stretchers, 2 stroke oil changing tools etc. And shore line. Just can't have enough shore line on hand.

Oh! and blue power bands!
Dan don't forget the skyhook. When I was a lineman we used to tell the new grunt to get the skyhook off the truck and rig it up with a block and tackle.

OKflyboy

Jan 4, 2010
Tulsa Area, OK
Never got picked to go get any of those, but in my days in the Air Force I heard them all.

Bucket of Prop Wash, roll of Flight Line, etc. In tech school they used to tell the new guys that Wednesday was "Mattress exchange day" and you had to take your mattress to the ECP on Wednesday morning to get a new one.

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Worked in the boiler room of a veneer plant for a while as a boiler operator. Every once in a while, maintenance would send a new guy in to get a bucket of steam. We'd open one of the water sample petcocks into a 5-gallon bucket and tell him to run back to the shop before all the steam got out! Some had to make multiple trips. rotfl

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
Worked in the boiler room of a veneer plant for a while as a boiler operator. Every once in a while, maintenance would send a new guy in to get a bucket of steam. We'd open one of the water sample petcocks into a 5-gallon bucket and tell him to run back to the shop before all the steam got out! Some had to make multiple trips. rotfl

Oh yeh we have a winner! that's priceless