BRAND NEW HS 53cc 2015 4G 4-stroke kits!

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
You read that right...

KC's Krusiers PARTS Store is OPEN!
And I have some really cool 4-stroke parts and kits ;-}

The 10G shifting system is still another week or two to get produced and packaged, but I have a killer complete package for direct drive builders nobody else has.

53cc 4G Performance Package

$435.00
*Limited on hand Stock, much more coming so expect 5-10 days before shipping.

If you are looking for a kick butt 4-stroke pull start, automatic clutch, regular gas burning reliable Non-Shifting system you are not alone, that is why I put this kit together.

#1 in any 4-stroke MB system is the Transfer Case that reduces the gear ratio to usable RPM's for turning your back wheel, and there is a lot of junk out there that won't even make ~500 miles before the cheap flaws show.

The REAL 4G has not only been the best for years, the new versions now have my design changes and I have the first of them.

4:1 or 5:1 initial gear reduction option, and both 9 and 10 tooth solid fully laterally adjustable output 415 chain sprockets included.

#2 I ALSO have the elusive 53cc HS 144F-1G engines!

The 53cc HS-144 is like a 49cc HS-142 'bored out' to be 1.7mm wider providing 100 W (.13 HP) more Power and .5 Nm more Torque!
Like the 142, the 144 has the -1G tapered shaft and attached clutch compatible with the 4G and 10G transfer cases I carry.

Top that off with me setting the engines 2 valves for optimum performance, an included easy flow chrome exhaust, and high performance NGK 7544 (CR7HIX) Iridium spark plug.

In short, unless you go Shifter, this is the best performance you can get out of the box with little room for more improvement because I include everything you would buy later anyway for more performance ;-:

For new people here...

I have been around 5 years and build most every type system there is and I know a thing or two about getting away from the 2-stroke nightmare.

This is my solution and you can see my latest 2 dozen 4-stroke builds here.
http://kcsbikes.com/KCsBuilds.asp?motor=4-stroke&Drive=All

Please read all the sub linked pages on the order page for really detailed descriptions, but anyone that has been doing their homework on-line can see I came through with a killer kit option only someone that actually builds them could do.