Bummer!!! Shop dog prez in comma

GoldenMotor.com
Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
With a sad heart , I wanted to lett all of Our friends here on forum know of Charlie's health issues.
Last week our beloved leader Paint Chip (charlie) was found by his landlord unresponsive in his room . He was taken to hosp. And was in comma for 3 days. They belive he had a stroke ,then durring exam found they needed to opperate on liver and some veins in his leg!
Old Chip is 63 this year and those of You who know him ,know he followed the jerry garcia health and wellness program too the letter! So none of his issues are shocking, however unfortunate.
He has improved enough last 2 days to be released to his daughters care ,we think ? As she does "not approve" of his club friends and has not called anybody to lett us know whats up...
We hope to get an update from his landlord soon and I will pass it along .

Charlie would'nt want any one to pray for Him ,but next time You crack a beer and sit and stare at Your bike, know that ,if he could charlie would be right there with You.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
I'm sorry to hear this. I don't drink but I do pray and whether he wants me them or not, he's got my prayers for his health and happiness.