Where to order all thread or longer studs.

GoldenMotor.com

Whiskers

Jul 23, 2010
Alabama
I need longer studs for my rear mount. I've searched the web, and these forums and haven't been able to find any source for a individual to buy in small quantities. Nobody locally to me appears to carry any metric allthread, and the only websource I've found that might work has only grade 2. Where are you people getting this stuff? And don't say Home Depot, they don't have it either.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Just as Godfather said, Home Depot does have them, at least one of my local Home Depot does. I can also find them at ACE Hardware.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
If you can't find them locally, (and I've never found metric all thread at either Lowe's or Home Depot.) I can make any length you need up to 1 meter, both in 6mmX1.0 and 8mmX1.25. If small package (like a envelope) I charge actual postage up to the nearest dollar. Most usually less then $2.00. The clutch roller mod I make and sell weighs 4 oz. I ship for $2.00 (actual is $1.56). 6mm $0.40 per inch, and 8mm $0.50 per inch. It's not so much the cost per inch as it is the cutting, and finishing ready to thread in. I make and replace ALL studs on all my builds.