Howdy All!

GoldenMotor.com

Ragnarok

May 26, 2014
Baytown, Texas
I'm Robin....have been lurking about reading many threads here, doing some research on making BTR bikes and I still have questions! So, I bit the bullet and joined up. I am an experienced mechanic and fabricator. Semi-retired now and wanting to do something new. In the winter months I often find myself either building black powder rifles or doing some sort of gun repair and when the weather is warm I am often riding/working on motorcycles or repairingvehicles of all kinds. I do not work hard. I'm a widower after 24 wonderful years of marriage, but now re-married and happy again. I do not believe in promoting high negative stress. I am a christian......humn....what else? If you folks will be kind enough to point me in the right direction I'd like to ask a few questions on building a faster more powerful industrial v-twin bike based on a worksman drop loop frame. I have 3 specific questions related to this project but not sure they should be posted here in my introduction, but I will say this: I do NOT wish to make only 1. So I need to find strong reliable components that can be counted on.

Guess that about covers for an introduction for now.

Thanks,

Robin Snodgrass (Ragnarok)

ps: my business I call RAGNAROK PERFORMANCE here in Baytown, Texas. I work out of my 30' X 30' garage at home

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum, Robin. You should feel right at home here with all the other gear heads, retired, semi-retired and just tired folks.
Good luck with your project and keep us informed of your progress.

Check out our Board Track Racer section and the DYI area too. You might find lots to ponder.

Tom

Ragnarok

May 26, 2014
Baytown, Texas
I have been Tom....been lurking for a couple of weeks actually and still finding stuff to read....no answers to my unspoken answers yet but looking thanx.

Ragnarok

May 26, 2014
Baytown, Texas
Curt I first saw the vekst bike 2 months ago at his blog. didn't know he posted fere as well...thank you.....I did a v-twin search and it did not show up until I added "lurker"