My Simple Crusiser Dyno/HF

GoldenMotor.com

PoorBoy

May 31, 2014
CA
First I must give thanks to everyone here who have shared their wisdom and knowledge with me so I could complete this build to where it runs fairly decent. It is no race bike and I don't really want one. Other than saving for a Noram Cheetah to replace the Max-Torque, it is now complete. Again thanks for the input.

I appreciate all comments and criticisms as it will hopefully allow me to do a better job in the future.

Tom

PoorBoy

May 31, 2014
CA
Thanks for all the complements guys. HF 79 engine. Yes, a 56 tooth rear sprocket as I need pickup power and have no need for big top end speeds. The more I ride it the more I see the need for a high quality clutch. Easy on the throttle and chattering is minimal but not right.

It is a fairly comfortable ride, sitting more upright and with the relative quietness of the exhaust, the neighbors have no problem (yet) with cruising the neighborhood.

I would feel safer with Hookworms mounted rather than the Kendas but not sure if I can squeeze them in.

At my age, I desire comfort riding around. My racing days be gone and sitting more upright suits me just fine. In fact I just bought a Townie 7D and installed a Staton kit on it for some variety and to see what a FD is like. You can't beat the simplicity of the FD but you can't beat the power/torque of the HF79.

Anyway like I said before, I have learned a lot from you guys here on this website on how to build this bike, so a big thank you to all.

Tom