Felt slater Q matic New Build

GoldenMotor.com

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
[
tryed to do link but failed anyway its on you tube under Felt Slater W/ Q Matic .shifter bike now..
video link at end of thread ..See and here it shift. the project turned out Great . The shifting is great............SBP SHIFT KIT..............Mated to Q Matic....This Bike is far supirior to the grubee 4 stroke shift bikes.........

Last edited:

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi Phoobararnvaz
Have you tryed a tractor supply or a lawn mower shop or grangers #41 is very commond for machinery type stuff.good luck if you cant find any let me know
I can send you some I think is $6.00 a foot......Flex[Mr Metalmorphic]

WOW!

Super nice build, has been a pleasure working with you. As soon as we complete the judging for the "2010 4-stroke in frame build off" we will start the 2011 build off. You should enter your outstanding build in the soon to be announced contest. All bikes completed after Jan 1st 2011 will be eligible to enter.

Have fun,

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi Phoobararnvaz
Have you tryed a tractor supply or a lawn mower shop or grangers #41 is very commond for machinery type stuff.good luck if you cant find any let me know
I can send you some I think is $6.00 a foot......Flex[Mr Metalmorphic]
Thanks for the offer...but when I wrote the message last evening...didn't know if the chain would be available here locally...but it was. Found my chain for $3.85 a foot at the local Toro lawnmower dealer. (Same place I found my exhaust gasket last week.) Got enough for 2 chains and got 4 master links. Feeds through the Q-Matic like a dream and should be a lot better chain than the 410/415 I'm used to running.

On the other hand...where I used to live in Butthole City, AZ...would've been a major hassle...since they don't allow lawns there and no one sells lawnmowers or farm equipment. Kind of hard to mow gravel and keep sand manicured right. ;)

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
WOW!

Super nice build, has been a pleasure working with you. As soon as we complete the judging for the "2010 4-stroke in frame build off" we will start the 2011 build off. You should enter your outstanding build in the soon to be announced contest. All bikes completed after Jan 1st 2011 will be eligible to enter.

Have fun,
I would think about it...but as long as I keep my shoes from wearing out and watching the look of hate when I fill up at the gas station...that's more than enough of a prize for me.;)