Factory ride

GoldenMotor.com

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
A local distributor is taking pre-orders now . It looks promising with both front and rear suspension and knobby tires .

BSE EXTREME SPORT MOUNTAIN BIKE80 KM/HR-CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY-ALL ALUMINUM-1ST OF ITS KIND-TOTAL HARD CORE QUALITY MOUNTAIN BIKE- KILLER LOOKS-ADRENALINE-SPEED. Be the 1ST in Canada to launch into THE ULTIMATE way to bike.While the buds are peddling down the trail,you'll be taring the paint off their bikes!! 70cc LIFAN 4 stroke powerplant,all aluminum bike,fast ace inverted forks,Mikuni carb,4 speed-semi auto,20+18 tires,NGK plug. M.S.R.P.$1799.00 INTRODUCTORY PRICE$1499.00...

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
nice but I'm having trouble seeing the pedals and the price I II can't breathe.. Wheeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeee!!!

Last edited:

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi I don't know what that is. It's NOT a Motor Bicycle, and I don't think it's a true MotorCycle, tho it does have motorcycle engine, wheels and tires.

It kinda looks like a painted assembly of parts to me.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I don't understand it, I know that IF it were in CA it would be classified motorcycle.

Mike

HARDKNOCK

Jan 25, 2008
Jacksonville Florida
Looks like my kids motorcycle after he tore all the plastic garb off. Still cool though. Without the pedals it can't really fall in with the bicycle theme here. I vote motorcycle!

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Well I could be wrong but my thinking is I would rather build it myself no matter what the price. I know I'm not great at building these things but it was about the building as well as the bike and the price of course.

Something about having my skin, as well as time and money, in the game makes it more enjoyable. Not to mention making me more accepting of my bikes quirks. Riding it is a blast but so it just looking knowing I did that, such as it is.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I think its a bi cyle what happens when a mountain bicycle, a trials bike are run into each other at ballistic speeds.????????!!!!!!!!:confused:
WWWHHHHeeezzzzze. The price....cough, couch, cough. hack- poitie!!

I see some very serious damage being done when you jump that thing. Which I'm sure will happen, there goes the next Generation. All with very high squeaky voices. OOOOUccccccchhhh. mY MYmmmyy T@$#$%^%#@#@@@>?:"S:confused::confused:

Last edited:

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
I see by the new ad that these bikes are now in . I will take a look this week . The video that Pete posted is sure cool . I agree , I am far too old for that kind of action but it sure looks like a lot of fun . I am looking for a country road cruiser to replace my Yamaha 400 dual purpose bike . I want to see if I can lift this bike up on to my bike rack like I do with my China-fire bike . There are many more sophisticated Chinese bikes out there but this one caught my eye . It will need fenders and a light for what I want it for .

Here is a picture of my favorite Chinese powered bike . It is a Kikker 5150 . the coolness factor is way up on this bike . It is not nearly as sophisticated as the Chinese dual purpose bikes available but it is cool . .... D.J.

Bobbertime.com

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
I am not a dealer . Just an enthusiast . I am a Canadian (Manitoba) . No riding for me for at least 2 more months . It was -24 F here last night . .. D.J.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
really cold here also and can't wait to get out my motor bicycle.
i saw on their website they ship from michigan so might have to take a look at them.