buck1234 4 cycle build part 2

GoldenMotor.com

buck1234

Apr 17, 2013
Redwood City Ca
Hi All;

Well went to pick up the E Z Motor kit with the Q-Matic trans. Got a goody box with odss and ends also. The motor mount was hand made to be adjustable, so better sprocket alignment. The rear attachment hub was a CNC 3 piece and the rear sprocket was first class and heavy duty. It remains to be seen at what speed I can cruise as that sprocket has 64 teeth.

Solid hours of research and the disc brakes are out the least expensive and still a quality front brake unit I have chosen is '''Sturmey Archer 90 mm drum brake. (Not the new dynamo/brake set up) The reviews and comments of real world users were solid and positive and It's price point cinched it for me.

Wheel will have to be rewoven and cable and lever bought, but it will still cost less by1/2 than trying to modify my front fork to accept the disc caliper.

Thanks for the info on the stands. The one that tucks under and spreads out and whose legs you can adjust for length is the ticket for me.

Buck aka buck1234

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Great start on the build and a little suggestion here, keep the build in one thread so people can follow it. There is no need to add a new post for every new part you add to same bike, it makes things too confusing and hard to follow. Good luck with PJ build.

dnut