chris holmes and filthy phill ride my bikes

GoldenMotor.com

coryc

Jun 17, 2011
bullhead city,AZ
the neighbor around the corner and i started building these bikes for fun about a year ago. he's an old gearhead who used to own a semi-truck repairshop in so. cal. it's fun stuff as you probably already know, to scheme up new ways to make the bike perform better or look sharper. his stepson is chris holmes of heavy metal '80s fame and comes out to visit his mom and woody[dad] every now and then. he came out afew days ago w/ his friend filthy phill, drummer of legendary metal band motorhead. both of 'em really dug the bikes we had which lent a cool sense of credence to the projects since both of 'em have ridden and posessed the most dialed-in harleys [and women] the world has ever seen. i got 'em to autograph my fenders while relating epic party hi-jinx...the whole time sitting in woody's garage w/ a beer. definitely a memorable summer day. now, at 47 i truly feel like i got the coolest bike on the block.

SrtBrad

Jul 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA

coryc

Jun 17, 2011
bullhead city,AZ
don't know which is more *****in'...that song or that jet dragster. chris had mentioned something about doing a cd last time he was out but forgot to ask how it was going.they both are definitely masters of the craft.got me wanting more now.

coryc

Jun 17, 2011
bullhead city,AZ
well, chris WAS at his mom's house and i was trying not to be the dorky, starstruck, 40-something year old i probably came off as anyway. they'll probably come back out again before summer ends so i got another chance.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I'm born & raised in LA, & we're taught not to 'jock' celebs... But if I see Philthy Phil, or Lemmy, (or anyone like that?), I'm getting a pic or two!! ;)