Dax Kits as low as $174 bucks !! Wow !!

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
We have the help we need now and are getting caught up !! Whew. We now have our Famous 5 packs posted again allowing buyers to acquire deeper discount on the best engines and kits on the planet backed up by a money back guarantee !!! thanks.. And..Enjoy the ride... go to thatsdax.com to get what you need.

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
Dax thanks for the Update and the lower pricing....I may need another kit sooner than later.

Greg

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
We have the help we need now and are getting caught up !! Whew. We now have our Famous 5 packs posted again allowing buyers to acquire deeper discount on the best engines and kits on the planet backed up by a money back guarantee !!! thanks.. And..Enjoy the ride... go to thatsdax.com to get what you need.
Hey I need som other parts, can you ship things fairly quick now? Need a few gaskets and a throttle/kill switch. I'd rather buy from you than on Ebay. Let me know!

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
yes.. We are caught up. Lead time on engines is back to a more normal. Parts have always shipped 2 times a week. It was the Engines we were behind on. We are caught up now. Enjoy the ride...

Last edited: