WTB: Manic Mechanic 62T Sprocket

GoldenMotor.com

AzToker

Feb 28, 2010
Too Stoned, Az
In the same boat as you.
Was planning on ordering that along with the keg tank n ezm kit. That list got smaller as i find them else where.

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I got an email from Justin yesterday saying he was expecting some from a new manufacturer in about ten days. It seems a motorcycle sprocket company will be making them now: REBEL GEARS CUSTOM MADE MOTORCYCLE SPROCKETS ANY SIZE and he also mentioned that there were issues with pitch and chain fit with the last ones.

That's why I use a 41 chain on this one. I wonder if I'll have to switch back to 415.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I got an email from Justin yesterday saying he was expecting some from a new manufacturer in about ten days. It seems a motorcycle sprocket company will be making them now: REBEL GEARS CUSTOM MADE MOTORCYCLE SPROCKETS ANY SIZE and he also mentioned that there were issues with pitch and chain fit with the last ones.

That's why I use a 41 chain on this one. I wonder if I'll have to switch back to 415.
#41 and 415 have the same pitch. What Justin was saying was that his last sprockets didn't fit the chain correctly. The chain was fine, it was the sprocket that wasn't right.