Merry Christmas

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Since I'm old and been single for a long time and there are no grand kids to keep the best spirit of Christmas alive I've developed a Bah Humbug attitude toward this wonderful time of year.
Being informed that as of the first of June next year I'll be a great uncle the Christmas spirit has once again kicked in.

The tree is up and presents are spread beneath it and the scent of pine fills the air.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

Fast(not a grinch)eddy.

http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/christmas-tree-fail.jpg

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
When my nephew and his wife told us of the impending child over Sunday supper the happiness and joy subsided and dessert was served and this following conversation ensued.
My nephew never looked up from his cake the whole time and his poor wife kept looking at him really puzzled asking what he was talking about.

Nephew. No, Uncle Steve.
Me. Smiling.
Nephew. No, I mean it.
Me. Smiling.
His Wife. What are you talking about?
Nephew. The old man is going to be out in the garage tomorrow morning building a motor bike for the baby. He's probably got a small bike hidden somewhere just waiting his chance.
His wife has a deer in the headlights look by now and is staring at me in disbelief.
Me. I'm just smiling because their wrong. I'm certain that the baby when they get big enough is going to be thrilled with their 1927 Bugatti that I have all the plans drawn up for.

Steve.

Last edited:

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I'm sure I read somewhere that Ettore actually had some electric kiddy cars made.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Merry Christmas to all the members here.........BUT, If I have to listen to 'Rock Around the Christmas Tree' one more time I think I'll puke.
Come on, that wasn't the only Christmas song ever made. Why do radio stations play it so much?

Give me the music from Charlie Brown. Now that will put me in the shopping mood :)

Hope all of you have a Happy Holiday Season, however you celebrate it.

Peace on Earth.

Tom

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
We get a choice here, Slade with It's Christmas! or Roy Wood with I Wish I could Be Christmas Every Day.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Sorry, the man may be a hero to you, I personally think he's a waste of space. But then, you might loathe T Model Ford, we all differ.