Be Careful Out There

GoldenMotor.com

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
Here's a compilation of videos showing redlight-runners and the accidents they cause. The last video should be a special a reminder for us to be careful out there. Kids ... check with Mom and Dad before watching. (Mod's ... I hesitated to list this thread since this is a family forum. Please don't hesitate to delete it if you think it might be a bit too graphic for our younger viewers.)

YouTube - Red Light Runners Compilation

-----------------

Last edited:

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Re:yes i am ready to desighn my mad max bike

yes i am ready to build my mad max bike
Here's a compilation of videos showing redlight-runners and the accidents they cause. The last video should be a special a reminder for us to be careful out there. Kids ... check with Mom and Dad before watching. (Mod's ... I hesitated to list this thread since this is a family forum. Please don't hesitate to delete it if you think it might be a bit too graphic for our younger viewers.)

YouTube - Red Light Runners Compilation

-----------------

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Red lights and stop signs, two of the most ignored things on the road. There is a stop sign, 4 way, just up the street from my house. I will guarantee you that over 50% of the drivers either ignore it or just slow slightly when they come to it. Last summer a state trooper was in the neighborhood and parked his unmarked car near that intersection. He handed out 15 tickets in less than an hour. It was great to watch and listen to the excuses people gave for running it.
Thanks for posting this, Mike. Maybe if just one person sees it and it makes him/her think, it will have served its purpose.
Tom

Santa_cruz_loc

Jan 15, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA.
I'm reminded of what my father told me while teaching me how to drive. "Always drive like there's a child around every turn!" Words to live by. I have been driving for 21 years now an have yet to cause an accident. I have been is some rough car crashes in my life, but never while I was driving. I just pray it stays like that.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
5 minutes 40 seconds in, was it wrong of me to be rooting for the Lamborghini Diablo to get rear ended?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
The bike crash at the end was the worst one for me to see. That saying first one at the seen of the accident. Well that poor fellow was the first one there. Stop signs and red lights the most ignorant and plain dumb to run. The person running the thinks they are just taking a chance? They are doing it with more than just their own life..