does someone make 68, 140 spoke rear with disc/sprocket ???

GoldenMotor.com

abefroman

Sep 13, 2013
new orleans
I've got a micargi puma gts. it has 68 spoke wheels. I like the look. does anyone sell 68 spoke, 140 spoke, 144 spoke wheels with disk brake holes?

does anyone make a rear sprocket that would fit where the disk brake disk would bolt on ?

cheers

Ratt_Bones

Aug 2, 2013
Appleton, Wi.
I've got a micargi puma gts. it has 68 spoke wheels. I like the look. does anyone sell 68 spoke, 140 spoke, 144 spoke wheels with disk brake holes?

does anyone make a rear sprocket that would fit where the disk brake disk would bolt on ?

cheers
THESE GUYS can set you up with a motorized bicycle chain sprocket that can bolt on to a disc brake hub mount. I am actually doing this for my next build, and no, to my knowledge no one makes a 68, or 140 spoke disc hub. In fact, I'm 99.999% sure.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

cheers
Those high spoke wheels usually have a large flange that you can bolt a sprocket to.
Manic Mechanic used to make the sprockets.
The hub flanges had 2 small holes in them that you enlarged then added the other 2 holes.

There are posts about the set up on this forum.