Military Bobber style Schwinn O.C.C.

GoldenMotor.com

ICstreetpirates

Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Hello All. Me and My stepson have spent the last 6 months dreaming, planning, and finally building our motorized Schwinn O.C.C. stingrays. I am very proud of my custom build, it took a lot of patience on my part (Mostly waiting for good painting weather for a project that I started in November of last year) and we both learned alot about bikes and the motorized bike hobby along the way. I built mine to look like an older military bobber, and his is all black and chrome. I painted everything on my bike flat green, including the rims, I don't think there's one piece on the bike that I haven't modified in some way or completely replaced. I apologize for the brief video, it was filmed in a hurry, we will replace it with a more thorough walk around later. I have since this video re-installed the chain guard and I painted the taillight housing the matching green. I will post some pics of both bikes here as soon as I can, but I'd appreciate anyone who's interested visit our Youtube videos and tell me what you think. Here are a few links. By the way, these are our first builds.
YouTube - TJ and Sabin's finished products
YouTube - Sabin and Tyler on their bikes

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Hello All. Me and My stepson have spent the last 6 months dreaming, planning, and finally building our motorized Schwinn O.C.C. stingrays. I am very proud of my custom build, it took a lot of patience on my part (Mostly waiting for good painting weather for a project that I started in November of last year) and we both learned alot about bikes and the motorized bike hobby along the way.
Very nice job on both of them! Love the extreme ape hangers on yours.

This is more of a pet peeve of mine than anything else...especially with any build over 48 cc. Noticed you still have the plate/sticker on the left covers. The reason I mention it is that some cops around this area are legends in their own minds. If you don't have any markings...you can tell anyone it's a 48 cc...rather than a 66 cc.