whats up pittsburgh

GoldenMotor.com

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
im from the pitts burgh area and i would love to get everyone in the pgh and surrounding areas together for a big group ride soon if interested reply to me on here and i will send you my email add many bike ways to ride arround here the more the merrier all ages klb6154

Tacomancini

Mar 18, 2010
Pittsburgh
I am into it! Some guy currently has my stolen bike. Not sure if it's coming back to me. Otherwise I'll be working on a new build soon. I was hoping for some compadres.

Attachments

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
email me @ klb6154@ gmail sux bout ur bike im scared to leave mine unlocked unless its in my sight they wouldnt make it far its achopper and a bit difficult to ride do the local cops hassel you? got into it w a shaler twp cop who almost made me wreck when i told him that state law requires no reg under 49cc wpedals under 2 3/4 hp, he didnt look to happy and said that he wasnt sure, i said im sure cause i looked it up before my first build and this is my 3rd bike he gives me dirty looks everytime he sees me but hasent pulled me over since so he must have checked. i got a grubbee 48cc w a 66cc jug and a home made pipe so way over 2 3/4 hp but he dont know that i have replaced my baffel since