Denver Area Riders- Colfax Cruise

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Tomorrow, Saturday the 18th you can cruise Colfax Avenue with all the other specialty vehicles, hot rods, motorcycles, low riders and off road/rock climbers. This is an annual event to mark the coming end of summer cruises. My car is, unfortunately, still in the paint shop so I can't take it but I am considering trucking one of my bikes up that way just so see what reaction it gets with folks. Anyone interested in meeting, PM me and maybe we can hook up and thrill the crowds with our bikes. Check 950AM radio, Crusin' Oldies' for details and times.
Tom

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
Wish I was there for that one Tom. My Dad would have loved that , as well as me. I wish I could have made the trip this fall. Next time im bringing the bike

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I didn't make it either. I did go to a car show today; took a bike and dax (Duane) was there too. We talked to a lot of people who were interested in our bikes. I didn't have a camera but saw some Harley Davidson Bicycles, a couple with motors. I didn't even ask the price and the chaps running the booth didn't seem all that friendly so we kept moving.
When I first got there I parked next to a street rod Chevy pickup and there were three MBs in the bed. All three nice builds. I never found the owner but I did get his business card and left him one of mine with our website. Maybe I'll hear from him.

Scott, Yes, by all means next year you gotta bring a bike with you. That would be a good time and maybe we'll even have time for a beer. :)
Tom