Santa Cruz Ride

GoldenMotor.com

Santa_cruz_loc

Jan 15, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA.
Sounds good. Did you have a particular route/plan in mind? Also I noticed there were a few other local boys on this site, I'll give them a shout and see if anyone else would like to join.

Santa_cruz_loc

Jan 15, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA.
I was thinking we could meet up in Down Town SC, around 12:30 P.M., maybe near the metro, cruise down through the flats by the Boardwalk, and hit New Brighton beach and back to the Down Town area stopping in Seabright for lunch at Betty's Burgers. Sound cool to you guys? In all the trip should be just under 20 miles. If you guys have other plans or whatever, I'm up for anything. let me know what you think.

tordel

Feb 22, 2009
santa cruz
That sounds good. What about adding in some mountain roads like Smith gr., Empire gr., Hwy 9, Rodeo gulch, or Trout gulch.

slump

Mar 21, 2009
san jose
im down for the following weekend.

Also me and 3 of my friends have mapped this route. Basically it goes from downtown san jose through mclaughlin and across yerba buena rd, to san felipe rd, to metcalf, across the 101, down santa teresa rd, around pass chesbro reservoir on uvas rd, into monterey rd, around calero reservoir, up mckean rd, into almaden expressway, and back into downtown san jose. This route has good scenery, good range of terrain to ride. Maybe we could start at 10 am. Or we could do a later ride from 3pm. We would definitely need a place to stop for lunch or drinks. Plus people should also bring tools because you never know.

look at this link:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8145055/moto-bike_ride.pdf