SF Bay Meet- East Bay

GoldenMotor.com

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
I don't know how many will be there but you make 3 and its a start. Love to see you man. We will just turn heads and cruise. Cool!
Three is one more person that I have ever ridden with at one time so this should be great. I have another friend over here that needs to know about this. *whips out phone and starts texting* See ya Sunday!

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
I spoke to my buddy and he says he is down as well. What kind of ride are we looking to take? I went up Calaveras from my house and found that the first couple of hills almost killed me.

michaelgrav

Sep 14, 2009
sf bay area
Sharksfan and anyone else joining us Sunday.
Just talked another Guy is joining us and we are stoked for Sunday. The more that can come the better. When you head in downtown pleasanton on main street there is a bike shop on right we will be at the Bar on next corner on the same side
r.ly.r.ly.. I believe it's main & rose. Our Bikes will be out front! Light rain maybe on and off but I think it will be mostly dry... I hope LOL
r.ly.

Last edited:

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
Hey Michael,

Sorry we did not make the ride today. I kinda hate riding in the rain. (the whole slick roads and cold wet conditions keep me in doors) I know I am opening my self up for a world of ribbing from our members who still ride in the below freezing temps and multiple inches of snow. I have to admit I am a California boy through and through. We will have to catch up on the next dry day. You have my number so give me a call. I have a funky work schedule so mid-week rides are not out of the question.

michaelgrav

Sep 14, 2009
sf bay area
No Problem Sharks fan..
The weather wasn't good. But I was out there and rode about 14 miles there and back.
Had about 5 beers then a cup of coffee seen a brake in the rain and headed back home. My bike ran awesome and we will all get together once the weather is better! Gonna post some new pics Monday Constatly modifying. Money Pit I love it!
RIDE ON!.shft.