Here comes the baddest of the bad!

GoldenMotor.com

BossCat

Nov 29, 2009
Scotland
Very nice buld Jim ;)

All you need do now is get the racket down a bit to an acceptable decibel level where the bloods not running outta yer ears :D

Regards
Tom

PS. I can now start work on tidying up my Spoiler now the snows cleared up.

big-e

Jan 21, 2011
st augustine FL
wow, sucks you cant ride that LEGALLY anywhere though huh? looks like a motorcycle, very much attention to detail. Im working a basically toned down version that will look fairly similar to your. Looks like you have a s*&t ton of cash into that thing though. I have only hours and have payed less than 20 for fuel lines and paint. Please dont take this as a dig, it is a beautiful bike.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
wow, sucks you cant ride that LEGALLY anywhere though huh? looks like a motorcycle, very much attention to detail. Im working a basically toned down version that will look fairly similar to your. Looks like you have a s*&t ton of cash into that thing though. I have only hours and have payed less than 20 for fuel lines and paint. Please dont take this as a dig, it is a beautiful bike.
It's completely legal here in Florida...The owner had no problem registering it as a moped.

Glad you liked it!

Jim

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
nice bike Jim.. the mounting system was elegant and beautiful.

can I ask how many hours you put into something like that?
Thanks vtec,

I spent quite a bit of time thinking about "how" it should be, and taking measurements...the execution, (making parts), wasn't too bad, time-wise.

I did all of the mechanicals...the paint work, seat, and over-all theme of the bike were done by the customer.

The finished product turned out very nice!

Jim

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
What an amazing build! It is that kind of engineering and ingenuity that really makes me want to get a sprocket adapter that was made by you! From looking at this build I am completely sure that I would only be getting the best quality product available. A truly stunning bike and great attention to detail, one of my favorites of the thousands of different bikes I've seen so far :D

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
What an amazing build! It is that kind of engineering and ingenuity that really makes me want to get a sprocket adapter that was made by you! From looking at this build I am completely sure that I would only be getting the best quality product available. A truly stunning bike and great attention to detail, one of my favorites of the thousands of different bikes I've seen so far :D
Thank you for the kind reply LS614...

Jim